Madison firefighters stored a fireplace at the roof of an automobile fix store Thursday morning from spreading into the remainder of the construction, the Madison Hearth Division stated.
The fireplace at Kayser Ford, 2303 W. Beltline, used to be reported round 8:30 a.m., with a couple of stories of smoke within the frame paint store and flames at the best of an auto fix store. Crews had the fireplace below regulate by way of 8:50 a.m.
There have been 130 workers within the construction on the time, and 13 within the frame store close to the place the fireplace is thought to have began. All have been evacuated and no accidents have been reported, the fireplace division stated.
The frame store stays closed whilst the fireplace division investigates the purpose and beginning of the fireplace.
Supply By means of https://madison.com/information/native/crime-and-courts/fire-crews-quickly-put-out-fire-at-madison-auto-repair-shop/article_87bf853c-284e-5349-8a96-f47c7d6674e2.html